Thursday, August 9, 2007

August 1, 2007

August 1, 2007 - 14 weeks

This photo was taken at 7am before I had to drive to D.C. (3.5 hrs) for an afternoon meeting and then back in one day. That's a pretty big belly for having no food in it. This was also they day I realized my work shirts for meetings were all too tight. I had to do some shopping last weekend.

This was a big week as the baby is now the size of a lemon and it marked the official end of the first trimester. Baby Rancourt can now squint, frown or gimace and flex it's little hand and maybe even suck a thumb.

Our next appointment is August 14th...we're excited to hear the heartbeat again.

4 comments:

mia224 said...

Can't wait to see you when the baby is 19 inches! It'll be quite a journey. Thanks for sharing your blog with the rest of us! :)

Gail said...

I love this idea! Now I don't have to wait to September to see belly! :) You look sooo cute pregnant. Talk to ya soon!

Adam Ant said...

I, for one, plan on staying tuned to this blog just to see what the next fruit analogy will be...grapefruit at 20 weeks? honeydew melon at 30?

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see you in person in just a couple of weeks!! I'm sure things will have changed even more by then. You look positively radiant, and pray each day that things continue to go quite smoothly. Can't wait to meet this new 2-legged grandbaby in person!! We love you ALL.
Mom and Dad R