Tuesday, June 7, 2011

First Haircut

Our girl got her first haircut. It was a very big deal. She had beautiful wavy baby curls but the ends were getting a little unmanageable and very long. So, I made her an appointment with Schavon and she and I went on a special Mommy Harper adventure. She asked me if Paisley was coming and didn't hide her shy grin when I said "nope...just you and me"
She was soooo excited to go and enjoyed waiting in the animal print salon chairs in the waiting room. Then as soon as she got in the chair she went stone faced. Not sad, not scared, just serious. She followed every instruction "chin down" "look this way" and was such a good little lady! I was so proud of her.



Before pics...shy posing with me





Beginning of the haircut















First cut...Schavon was very kind to me and accommodating when I wanted to catch every single strand she cut.


 












Getting a blow dry















After!!!














She finally smiled when they gave her a lollipop and agreed when she wanted two...how could they not...she was soooo good.


Certificate of the big day! Something for the baby book!

No comments: