Sunday, July 3, 2011

Tiny Fashionista

I'm just going to go ahead and say it...Harper is one well dressed little lady. I've been saying since she was 6 months old that she's better dressed then I am. Not only that but she sets trends that I try to keep up with. Little girl rocked the skinny jean long before I did.

These are some of my favorite summer ensembles of Harpers.
Other then the jean jacket mismatch and the beautiful Ella-O-V-E dress in the last picture everything on Harper is a hand me down.

Lately Harper's been asking to try shoes on in my closet. The rule is that she can try anything she wants on, she just has to put them away when she's done. She totally did except there was a huge pile of shoes in the doorway to my closet. Close enough. She probably tried on 7 pairs....she'd hobble out to show me in the computer room. She says "do these fit me momma" and I say "not quite baby" and she says "ok, I'm going to try another pair."

I can't quite tell if she actually thinks she's going to find a pair that fits in my closet but she sure has fun trying.

I think Harper and I are going to have all kinds of shopping fun in our future...and if Paisley's interest in chewing on shoes is any indication...she'll be right there with us!




This is a Country girl dress by Ella-O-V-E (my friend Cedar's company.) Check out her website here.

No comments: