Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Chicago Baby Shower

On September 22nd my Aunts in the Chicago area threw me a baby shower. I got in Friday night and the shower was on Saturday. It was great to see everyone and I got a ton of awesome gifts for baby rancourt. Luckily there were lots of experienced mom's there because there were some things that I didn't even know how to use. I learned a lot and we're well stocked for baby rancourt's arrival.

This is a photo of me and Joel and Ami's baby Abi. I got to see her at the shower and since my Aunt Sandy babysits for her one day a week I got to spend an entire day with her. We were on the same nap schedule!














It was great to see all my family at the shower. Because of lucky timing Leah was in Chicago at the time of the shower visiting her brother-in-law and sister-in-law. She was able to make it to the shower which was really nice. We were able to take a photo comparing bellies at the 22 week mark.

I was in Chicago for an entire week which was great. I managed a trip downtown, This past week baby rancourt turned 23 weeks old. I've been feeling really good and the baby has been moving a lot which is fun. I have my next check-up on Friday so I'll post the photo we took on October first and another update after the appointment.

No comments: