Friday, October 5, 2007

October 1, 2007


On October 1st baby rancourt was 23 weeks old and Will and I celebrated our second wedding anniversary. Time definitely flies by. This time next year baby rancourt will be 8 months old. I can't even imagine.

It was nice to come home after my week in Chicago. My dad was here to pick me up from the airport and he's going to stay with me until we head up to New England. He had the privilage of taking the October 1st photo!

Today was our 24 week check-up. At 24 weeks baby rancourt is the length of a carrot and in more alarming news I just read that my uterus is currently the size of a soccer ball. Yikes. At the appointment today my dad came with and got to hear the heart beat which was exciting. Everything is good and healthy and I'm right on target for my due date. I finally got to show my midwife some itchy spots on my elbows and legs only to be told it still just looks like eczema and I should see a dermatoligist for some fancy cream. Since it's been more of a nuisance I'll probably keep using my approved over the counter hydrocortisone cream.

Since I'm closing in on the third trimester I'm trying to enjoy all the energy I have as well as how great I feel. Hopefully it won't end too soon!

No comments: