Monday, October 22, 2007

A Shower for Baby Adams

On October 14th Leah's sister, Jessie and her sisters-in-law hosted a shower for baby adams. Due one day before baby rancourt we were there to scope out all the toys and goodies that the babies will be enjoying together.

While in Maine we also went to a friends wedding on Saturday night. There is no longer any hiding of the fact that I'm pregnant...several strangers haven't hesitated to ask when I'm due, even when I'm in some of my baggier clothing. With six months gone and three to go I can only image what the January 1st photo will look like.
This week baby rancourt is 26 weeks old. The baby's senses are now all complete and baby rancourt can open it's little eyes. At just under 2 lbs baby rancourt is plumping up in preparation for being a January baby.







1 comment:

Mary said...

Yay! Glad to hear you are doing so well. We miss you back here in VB! Hope all is well and that you are settling in back at home. Keep the updates coming...I love to hear how you're doing!